Thursday, 6 July 2017
What is Your Favourite?!
We are into July already! June has been a packed month. It has been full of so much creativity. I have held an Open House Catalogue Launch Party, held my very first Summer Craft Day Retreat, attended a fabulous craft weekend away with my wider team, introduced Memories and More into my Monthly Crop and have had lots of fun at my weekly Coffee and Cards sessions! I was so happy to welcome in the new Stampin Up Annual Catalogue which is always a very exciting time as we get to use so many lovely new products! Phew! Its been just brilliant. Here are my top six favourite makes!
1. This is one of the Make n Take cards I designed for my Open House Catalogue Launch Party.
It uses the beautiful Colour Theory Papers in the new Berry Burst In Colour, the stamps Colourful Seasons and dies Seasonal Layers from the Colour Theory Suite.
2. This is one of the cards I designed for my retreat day. It was a stamp a stack event. The attendees got to make five designs, four of each. I used the Same Colourful Seasons stamps and Seasonal Layers die set as before with this card but with a completely different look . I love these leaves! I stamped them on the Crumb Cake layer in Crumb Cake ink and on the So Saffron layer in Crushed Curry ink. I cut them out using the dies in So Saffron, Old Olive and Gold.
3. I couldn't resist adding in this card as a favourite. This little Piggy Stamp set is just sooooo cute! And I'm not the only one who thinks so. He/she is proving popular. I used the new In Colour Powder Pink for my layer and the scalloped oval from is in Pool Party. You will see I stamped him, coloured him with the Watercolour pencils and blender pen and then cut him out using a Stitched Shape Oval Framelit. They come in a pack with ovals, circles and squares. I love the stitched relief around the shape. They are so useful and I have been using them a lot.
I loved my Piggy Card 😊 so I came up with a variation using the fun Pieces and Patterns Stamps. I originally bought these stamps for my Scrap booking and Memories and More pages but I loved this little bear too much not to put him on a card with some of the new beautiful ombre ribbon in Lemon Lime Twist. I love how the Powder Pink and Lemon Lime Twist go together so well.
Based on that card but using circle punches instead of dies this is what I made for Coffee and Cards this week.
The ladies did a great job and there was lots of creativity going on!
4. I love the Eastern Palace Suite and I made a cute box to hold 4 x 4 note cards using it. So easy to make. You can easily layer up different looks using the dies, papers and gold stickers. I love the Lemon Lime Twist. I think its my new favourite In Colour! What is yours?
I made another set using different colours from the papers. It gives it a different look doesn't it!
Each box holds four note cards and would make a lovely gift for anyone.
Have a look at my You Tube Tutorial to see how I made them. Please give me a thumbs up if you liked it and subscribe if you would like to see more.
5. I covered these little note books for team swaps at a weekend event I went to earlier in June. I made 56 in total! But they were so simple and effective. I used the stamp set Crafting Forever and the little paint splat from Timeless Textures. The sentiment is "Do Something Creative Every Day"
I had an aha moment when I realised I could create little crackle glazed pots by stamping onto the Colour Theory DSP. 😊
6. I hold a monthly Scrap Booking Crop and was delighted to be able to introduce Memories and More this Month. This page is from a bigger album containing the layouts of our holiday to Walt Disney World last summer. We had an amazing time! This was one of our days at Disney Hollywood Studios. I have used the Colour Theory Memories and More Card Pack which has a huge selection of cards to embellish your layout, journaling cards, stickers and acetate overlays. I did some extra stamping with the matching stamp set Colourful Seasons and I cut out my DHS letters using the Large Alphabet Dies. Its such a fast and effective way of getting photographs off devices, into an album with the stories that go with them.
I really hope you've enjoyed looking at a few of the projects I have made since the new catalogue has been released. Let me know what you think, do you have a favourite In Colour or Stamp Set ? I love to hear your comments.
I run monthly Card Classes and Memories and More Scrapbooking crops too. Suitable for all abilities. See the dates on my events page in the side bar or contact me here for more details. I'd love to craft with you.
July has also brought us two fabulous offers!
BONUS DAYS! This is brilliant! For every £45 you spend in July you will receive £4.50 off your orders in August! There is no limit!
You can shop for all the new Stampin Up products through my shop here:
If you place an on line order for between £20 and £150 please add hostess code AN969V3Y on checking out and I will send you a little thank you gift at the end of the month. If your order is £150 or more there is no need to add the code as you will earn your own Stampin Rewards! If there is anything you would like help with, don't hesitate to ask. I would love to earn your custom.
Also Stampin Up have brought us Christmas early with an AMAZING joining offer for July only.
Free essentials pack worth £47
Plus Free brand new ( not yet available to others) beautiful Carols of Christmas Stamp Set worth £18
Plus, £130 of any product of your choice from the catalogue. That is £195 worth of products for only £99! Plus free shipping!
If you have a big wish list from the new catalogue and want to save money or would like to get your hands on all the new Stampin Up products at a great discount! join an amazing paper crafting family, have access to training and of course a great discount then JOIN THE FUN HERE or get in touch for a chat. It really is easy. I'd love to have you in my team!
Thanks for stopping by. See you soon X
It is time for another Inspire Create Challenge and this week we have a colour challenge! I love this palette and...
On Saturday I held an all day Christmas Craft Retreat Day! It was a full day of crafting, coffee, tea, cake, lunch, cake and did ...
Well it's new to me! I love this technique! It's so striking. I've seen lots of samples of it recently, they real...
Goodness its been a whirl wind of a week! I was away at a team weekend away last weekend and had a fabulous time. I shall take some time to ...